HomeHome       Rules Rules  FAQFAQ  CensusCensus  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arts and Crafts (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Admin

Coins : 6106

PostSubject: Arts and Crafts (p)   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:18 am

Summer Ramsden was out in the arts and crafts section helping out with leading a different craft. Usually this went on once a month and every month Summer couldn't help but volunteer her time; seeing all the young campers made her heart warm as typically they were adorable, until one of them accidentally puked on your shoes or started screaming and chasing some of the other kids, but to Summer it was all part of being a little kid. Today helping her was one of her closer friends CeCe Martel.

As she was setting up the supplies in the room she looked over to CeCe and spoke, "I haven't seen you in awhile, anything new going on?" Summer asked with a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.legendsfate.com
R

Coins : 659

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 pm

She looked down at her shoes, which were oddly covered in the strange combination of of vomit and glitter. "My shoes are smelly and sparkley. This is new." she'd comment, barely able to stop herself from laughing. "When I woke up, I didn't think I'd see a smelly new fashion, but when you've got little kids, that's what happens, I guess." As for why they haven't seen each other in a while... "Well, I had to go home for a bit. Things happening here in America and Dad wanted me home. But I'm..." She'd whirl and look at two of the Campers. "Put. The Glitter. Down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sorella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Summer couldn't help but laugh at her remark about her shoes being smelly and sparkly, by the sounds of it, it definitely sounded like they were watching over kids. "I'm sure you could get the smell out with some lemon juice or something." The girl suggested as she finally finished putting down the different paints and the water glasses they'd need to clean their brushes. "Why did your dad want you home?" Summer asked.
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 pm

"He didn't like the Political Climate in the States, so he wanted us to come home for a bit. And Grandma isn't doing to well, so we spent time with her. Probably won't be long before she joins Grandpa... wherever he is." She'd look down at her shoes. "Nah, I'm just going to toss them into the Fire. There is no saving these shoes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sorella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:54 pm

"Thank the gods you're going to chuck them. They'll smell even worse after a day or two." The blonde said and thought on what Cece had said about her family, "I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, I hope she passes easily for her sake and the family. I'm sure her memories will live on in each of you forever." Summer confirmed before she sat beside one of the younger kids passed out paper to everyone for the paint.
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:55 pm

"I plan to set the fire outside the Ares Cabin, so the smell will torment them." She'd nod. "Grandma is a fighter. She's beaten up Men half her age! In debates. Sometimes I wonder if she was a DemiGod, but I know she isn't. She's definitely tough enough to have fought alongside them in Ancient Times." She'd clap her hands and speak to the kids. "Okay everyone, it's time to paint about your Godly Parent! We'll be offering them to the Fires tonight so they can see your work!" Though she and Summer both knew that it was likely their respective parents would just "swipe left" without looking. But the idea that their Parents were watching helping the younger campers a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sorella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

"Are you sure you should be doing that?" Summer questioned about the whole burning the shoes outside of the Ares cabin and making them smell the foul smell that'd come from burning puke and probably sweaty shoes. "Well I'm hoping that she can fight through it then." The blonde chimed in with a smile on her face hearing about Cece's grandmother.

Summer would paint her own picture of her godly parent, she liked painting the fruits and vegetables that she'd surround Demeter with.
Back to top Go down
R

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 pm

"Probably not, but I figure if I set them on fire, then it stops someone else from doing it. You just know Hermes' kids would love to do it. They're always up to no good." She herself wasn't painting; as she was on what was called "No Eating or Drinking Patrol." For some strange reason, some of the kids always tried to eat or drink the paints, despite being told not to. So somebody had to be in charge to make sure they didn't. It was fine with her, she wasn't much of a fan of painting, anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts (p)   

Back to top Go down

Arts and Crafts (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1