HomeHome       Rules Rules  FAQFAQ  CensusCensus  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phoenix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
http://www.legendsfate.com
Coins : 6627
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix    Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Lauren wasn't aware to what was happening inside of the apartment building at this point, the only thing that was on her mind was the focus to carry this fight through. She wasn't sure what Abella's capabilities were, but she had been part of the legion for a considerable amount of years, so she was sure that Abella knew how to fight, just how much Lauren wasn't sure. She just seemed like such a weak woman personality wise that she never gave it too much thought otherwise.

She felt herself hit the ground and she knew that at some point soon there was going to be a blow to her body, it was just the only thing most people would think to do when they had the upper hand. When the blow hit her ribs Lauren grunted, but she managed to fight through the pain and instantly grabbed onto Abella's ankle and with force brought her down onto the ground. The daughter of Apollo wasn't losing this fight, there was no way. Besides that even if it would hurt her pride she knew her mother was around.

Quickly Lauren got up onto her hands and her knees and she pinned Abella's arms down with her knees onto the ground and she got a few punches in to her face. "She's coming to a safe place where she no longer has to see a monster every day." Lauren snarled before grabbing her head again and smacking it repeatedly into the floor over and over again. "You're worthless Abella. You always have been. You're a shit mother, you're a shit legionnaire, you're a shit wife, I hope you live in the field of punishment for the rest of your days once you die." The daughter of Apollo than spat in her face and gave one final smack into the floor below, before getting up and standing above the older woman.

"This one is for Christian by the way." She said and held her one arm down with foot while she swung the other one into her ribs as hard as she could. "If you so much as dare to come after me or any of us, maybe you will get to live in the field of punishment sooner." She shook her head and laughed for a minute, "By the way, I fucked your son. So who knows maybe I will have a kid sometime soon" With that she took her foot off of Abella and took a couple steps back towards the door of Abella's apartment. "I'm ready to go you guys." She called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Coins : 5039
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix    Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Lennie was beginning to think she'd have to intervene. She could tell the kind of awful being that Abella was. But even if she was the embodiment of evil, that was still Crystal's mom, and at one point Crystal would eventually change her mind. Lennie kept Crystal's head buried in her shoulder, and held close, until she heard Lauren's ending taunts. She gave Crystal a gentle embrace, picking her up with her to walk to the door.

"Can you take her, just to the end of the hall? I'll take her down to the car after and you can say goodbye to your mom." Lennie asked of Lauren, holding the child out to her Optio. She returned to Abella. She was everything she wished Christian would have never had to endure.

"I love your son so much." Lennie said, kneeling down to her body. Looking at it, she could tell all the things that had happened, all the merciless hits that Lauren must have delivered to make this happen. She could feel herself back at the Moon Chariot. All the red she saw, and every jab with that knife that she'd used to take off Xena's head. She thought that mercilessly taking her life would make her feel better. It didn't. She thought that giving that pugio to Aspen would make her forget about the moment. It didn't.

"Your son taught me how to be who I am. Whatever it was you thought about him, you were wrong. Because he's helped so many people, and taught me how to help them even better. Your son showed me how to survive after tragedy struck. How to endure what this life could bring. Looking in your purse and finding these-" She flashed the two bottles. "It made me scared that Christian would have ended up like you. But he wouldn't. Because he taught me how to survive without these. And deep down he knew too. I don't think I'll ever be the same. A piece of me will always be missing, and believe me, I am not the only one." Lennie said, before dropping a pill bottle, and opening the other before turning it down, letting all of it's contents fall on the floor around Abella. "Do what you do." Lennie simply said, before standing up and walking towards Lauren and Crystal. She gently took Crystal's hand, before looking to Lauren. "You should say goodbye to your mom. I'll bring Crystal to the car."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
http://www.legendsfate.com
Coins : 6627
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix    Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Lauren could feel her knuckles hurt and knew that in a few hours her ribs would hurt a lot, it was possible there was a fracture there, but she wasn't too worried. When Lennie had come out with Crystal she nodded her head and of course she would take Crystal to the end of the hall. She just seemed so fragile and innocent that Lauren just wanted to protect her and keep her close. This was the first time Lauren truly felt this large of a soft spot, and even though she hated their mother, the Moreau children just had that way of wiggling into her heart in ways they didn't even mean to. "I'm sorry." She said softly  to Crystal.

"I will." Lauren said to Lennie before saying thanks and then walked passed Abella on the ground and up to her mom's place where the door was still open. Inside she saw her mom sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in hand and she was looking at the photo album. She could see the streaks on her face from the crying and Lauren came in to sit next to her mom. Her arms wrapped around her mother and she leaned her head on her shoulder.

"I love you mom, never forget that." Lauren said softly just staying there. "I miss you everyday when I'm there. I promise I will come check in with you more and I will write to you more. You deserve to hear from me more and I realize I haven't been here much. You have been a beyond amazing mother, and I never tell you that enough." The daughter of Apollo said with the same soft tone before she lifted her head up slightly to look at her. "Abella will need your help. She's hurt fairly bad. I have to leave with Lennie now, but I will be back in time for your birthday in April, I promise you mom. If you ever need me send me a letter, please."

With that she got up from the couch and held her mother's hand for a moment, "Thank you for making me the person I've become mom. I'll never forget it."

After a few more words exchanged between the two of them Lauren handed her a letter that was from Christian, "This one is for you. It's from him." and with that she closed the door behind her and walked downstairs to the parking lot where Lennie would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix    

Back to top Go down

Phoenix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Fate :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: