HomeHome       Rules Rules  FAQFAQ  CensusCensus  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution

Coins : 446

PostSubject: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:44 am

Hello! I'm Rachel or Q! I'm a college student with a strange obsession with Shadowhunters, Hamilton, Riverdale, The Flash, and Newsies. A little about me: I absolutely love roleplaying! I will roleplay with almost anyone. I'm not a big fan of one liners, and my average post is around 75 words. I post on average every other day. Comment below or PM me if you want to roleplay! (I apologize that this isn't all fancy like. Maybe soon.) Click the character's name to see their original form!

Mikaela Liv Winther. 16. Daughter of Eros. Katherine McNamara.
Non omne quod nitet aurum est. - Not everything that is shining is gold.

Mikaela was born in Grenaa where she lived with her mom. Eliza Winther was absolutely rich and was famous enough to
be accruing a lot of wealth. That didn’t save her though, when she was shot by a crazed fan when Mikaela was just 6
years old. That’s when a satyr came to help Mikaela get to camp. Mikaela has been at camp since then. She is one of the
longest running campers there, and that’s how she knows so much there. It didn’t hurt that she inherited her mother’s wealth.
Mikaela could run camp at this point.

Mikaela has a loud and confident personality. She is built by her gossip skills and flirty qualities. Mikaela is the camp
gossip. Anyone who is anyone knows Mikaela Winther, and she knows everything there is to know about anyone.
She has sources beyond belief. Mikaela may be super flirty, but she isn’t in the one guy type. Mikaela is a Gryffindor.
She loves her life and always has a bold and excited attitude. Mikaela is ready to take on the world. Winther, a
variation on winter, is a fitting last name for the times the daughter of Eros can be icy in her business. Mikaela
is heterosexual and single.

Links:

Threads:

Matheson Julian Randazzo. 17. Son of Athena. Grant Gustin.
Cogito ergo sum - I think, therefore I am.

Matheson was born and raised in Florence, Italy. His father, Baxter Randazzo, was the head of a major archaeology firm.
He had Matheson obsessed at a young age. When Matheson was just a little kid, his idea of a fun weekend was digging
holes in the backyard to see what he could find. He had a couple of close friends, but wasn't bothered by not being popular.
He cared more about learning about the history and the dead than those alive. Randomly speaking Latin doesn't help much
with making friends, anyway. The only "cool" thing that Matheson liked doing was playing soccer. Matheson moved to CHB at 15.  

Matheson can be described by one word: extra. He is very loud and clumsy and out there. Matheson is a genius,
but he isn’t always great at communicating that. He has a tendency of talking to fast and stumbling over his words.
Matheson is also perpetually late. He is a true-blue Ravenclaw. Matheson is very into stories, language, and archeology.
He is very good at living in the past. Matheson is pansexual and single.

Links:

Threads:

Malcolm Cameron Kennedy. 19. Son of Apollo, Legacy of Trivia. Thomas Doherty.
Vulpem pilum mutat, non mores. - A fox may change its hair, not its tricks.

Malcolm was born 17 minutes before his twin brother, Tamhas to Polly Kennedy in Stirling,
Scotland. Malcolm was far showier than his fraternal twin brother. He was always loud and pulling attention to himself.
He was also always getting in trouble.The twins made their way to camp at the age of 8, finishing their mandatory
service at the age of 18. They both chose to enroll in New Rome University.

Malcolm is a trickster. He is loud, boisterous, eccentric, and ostentatious in everything that he does. Malcolm was
always the schemer and often tried to pull his twin brother, Tamhas, into his schemes. Malcolm has an electric
personality and has since he was a little kid. Malcolm is a natural leader, but he has a tendency to turn more towards
the dark side. Malcolm can usually only be quelled by Tamhas. He is very spontaneous. Malcolm is a Slytherin. He
is bisexual and single.

Links:
>>Tamhas Kennedy- Tamhas is Malcolm's younger twin brother and the person who can calm him down.

Threads:
>>"Calm Down" feat. Ju-Won (Green)

Tamhas Gavin Kennedy. 19. Son of Apollo, Legacy of Trivia. Casey Cott.
Sapere aude. - Dare to be wise.

Tamhas was born 17 minutes after his twin brother, Malcolm, to Polly Kennedy in Stirling, Scotland.  Tamhas was
quiet, reserved, and studious. He was the good kid and did everything he could to not get in trouble. The twins
made their way to camp at the age of 8, finishing their mandatory service at the age of 18. They both chose to
enroll in New Rome University.

Tamhas is the best friend that everyone wants. He is kind, genuine, and nurturing in a way that very few people are.
Tamhas has always been wise and resourceful. He also has a tendency to be reserved and is not spontaneous. The
only person who easily pushes Tamhas is Malcolm. Tamhas is a lot of fun, but within the scope of the rules. He is
a Hufflepuff. Tamhas is bisexual and single.

Links:
>>Malcolm Kennedy- Malcolm is Tamhas' older twin brother, and the only person who riles him up.

Threads:
>>"Legends of Today" feat. Corrine (Sorella)

Christopher (Topher) Presley Morgan. 16. Son of Necessitas, Legacy of Mercury. Andy Mientus.
Non est ad astra mollis e terris via - There is no easy way from the earth to the stars.

Topher was born in New Rome to Anna Morgan. About 2 years later, Anna married Tyler Taylor, a legacy of Vulcan.
He had a daughter named Eliza who was about the same age as Topher. Anna and Tyler had a daughter about 2 years later.
Topher grew up reserved and studied people. Once he thought he had figured out people, he started to use those observations
to his advantage. People loved him and gravitated towards him. Topher joined the legion at 11.

Topher is collected and confident. He is obsessed with the future and being remembered for his greatness. This son of
Necessitas is an expert liar, and is very good at giving off the vibe that he is good and wholesome, when that isn't
exactly true. Topher is smart and guarded. He doesn't think he needs anyone, but he thinks everyone needs him.
Topher is a Slytherin. Topher is bisexual and single.

Links:

Threads:
>>"To New Heights" feat. Amara (sarenrae)

Jackson Isaac Kingston. 18. Son of Ares. Jordan Fisher.
Dictum ac factum. - Said and done.

Jackson was born in Clavering, Essex, England, which to him is still his hometown. Jackson was a nerdy little kid when he
was in Clavering. He was tiny and didn’t really try to be liked. When Jackson came to America, though, he changed. He
moved in in Essex County, New York with his mom and new step dad. Jackson grew up and filled out, turning out to be
totally attractive. He started traveling the country with his step-dad who owned a Renaissance Fair. They did spend most
of their time in Essex County.

Jackson is a real sweetheart. He can be a tough and viscious fighter, but he really tries not to be. Jackson is friendly and
tries to make friends with everyone. Jackson is confident in himself, and this leads to him being a bit cocky. Jackson can
also be nosy, but this is because he cares a lot. Jackson does what he can to be nice, despite being easily annoyed. Jacks
is a Gryffindor. He is homosexual and madly in love.

Links:
>>Lorne Bolt- Jackson is unequivocally and madly in love with Lorne.  

Threads:
>>"Stealing a Minute of Your Time" feat. Lorne (Green)

Zoe Paisley Rainer. 16. Daughter of Vulcan, Legacy of Chione. Dove Cameron.
Quod medicina aliis, aliis est acre venenum. - One person's medicine is another's foul poison.

Zoe was born in Melbourne, Australia to Tess Rainer, a daughter of Chione. She was an excited and wild kid. She had a
tendency of just deciding to run away, not because she was mad, but just because she could. Everyone in her neighborhood
knew little Zoe Rainer and would be on the look out for her. Zoe loved her life and her friends, but inevitably ended up at
Camp Jupiter at 10. She is a confident and well-liked member of the legion.

Zoe exists in dualities. She is kind and caring, until she is the total opposite. She is fiery and excitable and warm, but she can
also be cold and petty and sassy. Zoe likes being unpredictable, but she also likes to be liked. Zoe takes a lot of pride in
herself and her skills and abilities. Zoe is a Gryffindor. She is bisexual and single.

Links:

Threads:

Mikaela Winther. Matheson Randazzo. Malcolm Kennedy. Tamhas Kennedy. Topher Morgan. Jackson Kingston. Zoe Rainer.
Eros. Athena. Apollo, Trivia. Apollo, Trivia. Necessitas, Mercury. Ares. Vulcan, Chione.

RP Invite

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green

Coins : 504

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:24 pm

RACHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I miss you and love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Topher will be mine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 pm

ALLLLLLEEEEXXXXX

I also miss you and also love you

As you wish

Mikaela Winther. Matheson Randazzo. Malcolm Kennedy. Tamhas Kennedy. Topher Morgan. Jackson Kingston. Zoe Rainer.
Eros. Athena. Apollo, Trivia. Apollo, Trivia. Necessitas, Mercury. Ares. Vulcan, Chione.

RP Invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:44 pm

How well do you think he and Ju-Won would get along

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Topher can definitely get along with everyone, even if it's mostly fake

RP Invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm

Jackson and Lorne roleplay at the chariot track?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Sounds perfect to me

RP Invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green

PostSubject: Re: Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Great, I'll type it up in a bit

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alea iacta est - The die has been cast.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1